As Accountant, you’ll be responsible for handling the day-to-day functioning of accounting, general ledger account analysis and preparing monthly financial reporting packages. You’ll also be tasked with assisting the Controller and CFO with any financial reports or projects as required.
- Process and review disbursements to ensure proper coding, authorization and budgetary approval and adherence to policy
- Prepare journal entries in conformity with established procedures
- Prepare and review analysis of various balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages
- Assist Finance team in preparing weekly and monthly executive reports with key performance metrics
- Prepare and send monthly invoices to Clients
- Create new Projects in the Accounting System for new Projects
- Estimate to actual reconciliations for Production projects
- Estimate to actual reconciliations for Media spend
- Track & report business KPI’s & their relation to revenue performance
- Help maintain forecast of business.
- Assist in various other accounting and financial planning and analysis related projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting- Ideally out of Big 4
- CPA or equivalent accreditation/certification preferred
- Experience working on Advertising, Media, PR clients a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.