Are you looking for a new Legal Billing job in the Philadelphia area? Atlantic Group is always looking for qualified legal talent to fill open positions. We have the expertise, determination, and understanding to help you find your next legal position in Philadelphia.
A Legal Biller is a specialized administrative professional who works within a law firm or legal department to handle billing and invoicing tasks. Their primary responsibility is to ensure accurate and timely billing of legal services provided to clients. Legal Billers play a crucial role in the financial operations of a law firm, as they are responsible for creating and sending invoices, tracking billable hours, and managing accounts receivable.
————————— Search Legal Jobs —————————
The Legal Biller is responsible for a range of tasks which generally include:
– Prepare and submit invoices to appropriate clients
– Create draft bills and final bills for review
– Process billing requests, fees and payments
– Submit invoices to client’s portals or email
– Administer electronic billing
– Responsible for billing clients, vendors, documents, training, and reporting
– Maintain profiles of clients and vendors
– Resolve any billing issues and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
– Prepare reports and documents when needed
The average salary range for a Legal Biller in the Greater Philadelphia Area is $45,000 – $50,000. Salary is commensurate to experience.
To be a Legal Biller you will need an Associate’s degree and 1+ year of experience in Legal Billing. Submit your resume today to apply for open Legal Billing positions in Philadelphia.