Compensation: $200,000 – $225,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Atlantic Group is working on a great Vice President of Accounting opportunity with a healthcare company headquartered in Montgomery County, PA. The Vice President of Accounting will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be a key member of the leadership team. The company has been rapidly growing and continues to serve their clients for over two decades.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Company serves multiple industries including pharmaceutical and biotech
- Improve accounting procedures and systems
- Support the CFO in accounting operations and M&A strategy
- Serve as the primary contact of the auditing process
- Ensure compliance with all GAAP laws
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA required
- 10+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years of managing experience
- Significant M&A experience
- Strong organization skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.