Compensation: $100,000-$150,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Leading independent investment firm specializing in high yield bonds, leveraged loans, private lending, CLOs, distressed, and performing credit investments is looking for a Treasury Operations Associate to join their team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Assist in all cash management functions including cash forecasting, wires, and capital flows.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for funding transactions and manage inter-company cash, including inter-company capital injections and distributions.
- Manage firm’s foreign exchange program including spots and hedging program.
- Oversee fund financing activity via long-term credit facilities including preparing analysis on financing recommendations and impact on portfolio returns.
- Maintain treasury system, build-out new cash management module, and lead additional enhancements.
- Review monthly bank account billing statements across the various custodial banks.
- Bachelor’s degree required (B.A. or B.S.) preferably in Finance or related field•3-5+ years of treasury experience including Treasury Operations, cash management, exposure to Fixed Income; High Yield, Bank Debt, Structured Products, Derivatives.
- Strong financial, analytical, organizational, and quantitative skills, and ability to coordinate complex activities, prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines with quality, accurate work product.
- Must be highly motivated, be able to work independently, and possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to set priorities effectively and handle the demands of multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated academic achievement with a strong GPA.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.