Title: Technical Accounting Manager
Compensation: $90,000 – $120,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a really interesting Technical Accounting Manager opportunity with a storied corporation headquartered in a new office in Center City, Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will focus on preparation of SEC financial filings, technical accounting, and accounting related to mergers and acquisitions
- Role will engage in special projects and support various functions within the department
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is going through a very exciting time in their history
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience with in public (Big Four preferred) and/or corporate accounting (SEC registered)
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, Hyperion/HFM preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.