Compensation: $60,000 – $75,000 + bonus
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a private equity firm in Chester County, PA. The firm has significantly grown in the past few years and is looking to add to its finance and operations team. This hybrid Staff Accountant role will perform corporate accounting and daily operation functions for the firm’s management company.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing private equity firm in a newly created role
- Position will focus on corporate accounting primarily involving financial reporting and cash management
- Significant exposure to Senior Management and reporting directly to the Finance Manager and CFO
- Hybrid office policy with 2 days in the office, 3 days remote
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in corporate accounting, accounts payable, or related experience
- Familiarity with treasury functions, including reconciliation and wire/ACH payments
- Knowledge of private equity firm/fund structure and accounting issues a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.