Hiring accounting candidates now! This Staff Accountant role will provide general accounting support to for well renowned institution in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidate has a balance of strong accounting skills and communication ability, to collaborate with direct team members, other administrative staff, and external contacts. Must be able to manage sensitive financial information with integrity and professionalism.
- Perform analysis of monthly accounting reports and month-end close procedures
- Monitor variances over time to identify what should be reforecast
- Record journal entries
- Process bank account reconciliations
- Reconcile Quorum revenues between management reports, GL, and credit card processor
- Provide fixed asset system support
- Participate in annual audit
- Track corporate credit card and expense expenditures
- Create invoices for intercompany transactions
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Minimum 2 years of general accounting (including general ledger, analytical reporting, budgeting, grant tracking)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Business major)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.