Job Overview – Sr. Investment Accountant
Join a thriving organization as a Senior Investment Accountant, where they offer the perfect combination of a small company feel with the resources of a large-scale operation. Working in a dynamic environment (with a hybrid work schedule), this is an opportunity to be more than a cog in the wheel and see the direct impact of your work while contributing to the company's success. There is also a well defined glide path for those interested in career progression, as the company has a stellar reputation and offers ample growth opportunities.
Compensation: $100,000.00 – $110,000.00 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia County, PA – Hybrid
Responsibilities as the Sr. Investment Accountant include:
- Conduct thorough financial analysis of investments, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Prepare and review financial reports, providing insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors, ensuring the availability of necessary documentation and supporting the audit process.
- Identify and implement process improvements in investment accounting procedures, enhancing efficiency and accuracy.
- Stay informed about regulatory changes and ensure compliance with relevant standards in the investment industry.
Qualifications for the Sr. Investment Accountant include:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Desire for candidates with industry experience, particularly those with knowledge of investments.
- CPA is desired or candidates actively working towards obtaining it.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion