Compensation: $80,000 – $110,000 + bonus
Location: South Jersey, NJ
We are representing a Senior Tax Associate opportunity with a full-service Tax & Accounting firm located in South Jersey. The firm has a long track record of success and is offering an opportunity for someone to gain invaluable exposure and experience. Primary responsibilities will be tax focused, but will have an opportunity to touch on financial accounting deliverables as well.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Growing firm with rock solid book of business
- Responsibilities include preparing & reviewing a variety of tax returns, executing financial statements, handling reconciliations, and other ad-hoc reports
- Opportunity to make an impact and rise up the ranks
- Hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field required
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA track is a plus
- Experience preparing and reviewing Business and Individual Tax Returns
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts (preparing journal entries using QuickBooks, reconciling bank and credit card statements, etc.)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.