Compensation: $75,000-$95,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a newly created Senior Tax Analyst opportunity with a global life sciences company based out of the Philadelphia western suburbs. Company is known for being one of the better places to work for in the Greater Philadelphia Area. The Senior Tax Analyst will complete various tax compliance and prepare tax provisions.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Consistently top rated Philadelphia area employer
- Part of the corporate tax team and reports to the Tax Manager
- Tax focus is federal/state income tax compliance and provision
- Assists in the compilation of ASC 740
- Hybrid-in office 1-3 days/week, flexibility as to what days
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting or corporate tax experience, state income compliance and provision experience required
- CPA a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.