Senior Property Accountant
$65,000 – $70,000 + bonus
Chester County, PA
We are representing a Senior Property Accountant role for a growing real estate organization located in Exton, PA.
Company & Position Highlights:
- Company is doing extremely well and offers an excellent work/life balance
- Responsible for month end closing processes including review and preparation of financial statements
- Will have the opportunity to supervise one to two Property Accountants including providing necessary training
- Will be responsible for quarterly and year-end audit process
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of public accounting, corporate accounting, or a combination of public accounting and corporate accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of the general ledger and financial statements
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.