Hourly Rate Range: $90,000-$110,000
Location: Cambridge, MA
We are looking for someone who will support the process to provide assurance that internal controls are aligned with the Company’s identified risks and overall business environment. The ideal candidate will leverage their knowledge of audit, internal controls, and information technology to identify and evaluate critical business risks, risk drivers and relevant business and governance processes
- Internal Control narrative documentation and testing in alignment with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance requirements.
- Conduct financial, compliance, and operational audits to determine the reliability and effectiveness of process and control systems.
- Work closely with management teams in developing audit findings and recommendations regarding business process optimization, profit improvement, internal control, and compliance
- Coordinate and collaborate with business managers, external auditors, and other control and monitoring disciplines (i.e., Compliance, IT, and Legal) to facilitate audits and ensure effective and efficient coverage of Company-wide risks.
- Communicate audit results, issues, and recommendations to local and Internal Audit management through written reports and presentations.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in financial, accounting, and analytical roles – private debt/equity or hedge fund experience a plus
- Preparing/presenting project results and/or findings to management.
- Developing audit procedures to address identified risks and providing deliverables within the expected timeframe.
- Strong grasp of fundamental principles and concepts related to SOX gained through internal or external audit experience.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.