Compensation: $95,000-$115,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private equity firm is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join its growing team. This role will assist and support the Chief Financial Officer, CFO.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Preparation and review of hedge fund and private equity fund valuations.
- Involved in the preparation and review of audit reports.
- Prepare reconciliations of fund cash and investment position.
- Preparing correspondence and communication with client.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, portfolio valuation reports, and other reporting.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Big 4 or Large Regional Alternative Auditor.
- CPA required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.