Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Compensation: $75,000 – $110,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a public insurance company in the Delaware County, PA market.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- A well-known insurance company with a steady year after year spike in revenues and strategic planning
- A newly created role for someone whose background includes SEC, 10Q, and 10K review, an understanding of financial statements, P&L, cash flow analysis, and an ability to make projections
- This role offers a high level of visibility to the C-Suite, providing analysis relating to prospective business deals and future product lines
- Opportunity to work side by side with some former Big 4 professionals who have made an indelible impact on this company
- In office 5 days per week because this company wants people to work as a team and be hands on with mentoring
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a related quantitative discipline preferred
- 2+ years of experience with financial forecasting and strategic analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in mortgage or financial service/insurance industry preferred
- Highly motivated individual who can meet deadlines, collaborate well with their team, and effectively deliver information in group settings
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.