Compensation: $80,000 – $85,000
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Senior Corporate Accountant opportunity with a multi-billion-dollar manufacturing company. The company has established themselves as a leader of production within their space. The ideal candidate comes from public accounting and/or corporate, and possesses a sharp technical/GAAP accounting background along with SOX and SEC experience. This is perfect for someone seeking great exposure to senior management and high level, technical accounting activities.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Multi-billion dollar company that is an industry leader
- Responsibilities include financial reporting, analysis, corporate accounting, and general ledger
- Regular exposure to senior management and direct interaction with leadership within a small office
- Flexible hybrid schedule – vaccination required
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of public and/or corporate accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- SEC/public reporting experience (10-Qs, 10-Ks)
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.