Compensation: $85,000 – $110,000 + bonus
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Senior Analyst opportunity with a successful investment advisory firm in Chester County, PA. Company has a highly-regarded reputation within the industry and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds. This hybrid Senior Analyst role incorporates both financial analysis and investment advisory.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Great opportunity to join investment banking and transaction advisory team
- Position will focus on financial modeling, creating cash flow forecasts, due diligence, and deal analysis
- Position is a blend of financial analysis and investment advisory in regards to M&A
- Hybrid office policy with 2-3 days in the office, and occasional travel
- Bachelor’s required
- 2+ years of experience in corporate finance, banking, consulting, or accounting preferred
- Ability to independently develop and write superior quality work product with limited oversight
- Must be willing to travel as warranted by client service requirements, on a limited basis
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.