Title: Senior Accounting Manager
Compensation: $110,000 – $140,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a newly-created Senior Accounting Manager opportunity with an industry-leading, Fortune 500 company in Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will focus on process improvements, system evaluation, automation, and consolidations
- This position will be integral in evaluating the company’s global operations and influencing change and innovation
- Opportunity to join a newly created group
- Department has historically enabled individuals to rotate across the company
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited school
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred), consulting, and corporate accounting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.