Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000
Location: South Jersey, NJ
We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with one of the Philadelphia area’s top companies to work for. Company is publicly-traded and emphasizes trainings and professional development. The Senior Accountant will obtain great exposure to leadership and will be responsible for corporate financial reporting, investor relation materials, technical accounting, and special projects.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Position will focus on corporate financial reporting, investor relation materials, technical accounting, and special projects
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company, so there will be regulatory compliance
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in public/corporate accounting
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.