Title: Senior Accountant Financial Reporting
Compensation: $50,000 – $75,000
Location: Chester County, PA
We are representing a Senior Accountant role with a Financial and Investment Services company in Chester County.
Highlights of the Company and Position:
- A well-established global firm that offers their forward thinking expertise to clients on a broad range of financial and investment solutions
- The company is experiencing tremendous growth, continuously adding and expanding on new lines of business
- Top of the line benefits working in a team based environment
- Ownership of preparing and reviewing regulatory reporting and financial statements
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, audit firms, and SEC regulators
- Bachelor’s degree of accounting and/or finance
- 2+ years of experience with a deep understanding of financial products
- Experience at a hedge fund, private equity firm or an accounting and financial institution
- A strategic self-starter who has excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.