Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000 + bonus + equity
Location: South Jersey, NJ
We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a growing public healthcare organization located in South Jersey. The company is doing incredibly well, launching a new line of service that will further enhance their robust earnings. Responsibilities include a mix of GL activities, SEC reporting, and ad hoc analysis. This is the perfect role for a public accountant looking to pivot into industry, get key SEC exposure, and expedite their rise up the public corporate accounting ranks.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- An elite public healthcare company is looking to hire a high-caliber accountant to join their expanding business
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close process including financial statement preparation, journal entries and preparation of various reconciliations
- Assist with SEC reporting including preparation and review of 10K/10Q, disclosures, and earning releases
- Perform ad hoc financial statement analysis, including trend analysis
- Hybrid schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 2+ years public accounting or combo experience
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.