Title: Senior Accountant
Compensation: $85,000 – $90,000 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a growing Private Equity firm in the Philadelphia area. Someone with a well rounded skill set, who is detail oriented, able to manage competing priorities, and equipped to interface with internal and external stakeholders, will be best suited for the position. This is perfect for public accountants or those with PE Fund backgrounds that are seeking a dynamic role where they can achieve career growth in a highly interactive setting.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Join an exciting Private Equity firm that has a longstanding track record of success and an ever-expanding portfolio
- Senior Accountant reports directly to and works hand in hand with the Chief Accounting Officer
- Responsibilities include handling financial statement review, monitoring investment activity, and taking on analytical ad hoc requests on behalf of consultants and investors
- This is a multi-faceted role and present an opportunity to get asset management and investor relations exposure
- Hybrid schedule – 3 days a week in office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Real Estate, Private Equity, or Public Accounting background preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.