$85,000-$100,000 + bonus
Lehigh Valley, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Real Estate Portfolio Manager with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a Real Estate firm specializing in ground-up and redevelopment multi-family construction. This candidate will forefront the client’s Property Management division.
- Overseeing and managing residential property portfolio operations.
- Updating brokers/agents on building floor plans, vacancies, and various means of advertising accuracy.
- Understanding, delegating, and assisting in the full leasing procedure.
- Coordinating with maintenance team for work orders and maintenance calls upon request.
- Negotiating and maintaining high quality relationships with tenants.
- 3+ years of portfolio/property management experience.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with employees, tenants, clients, etc.
- Experience building commercial projects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.