Private Equity Associate
$80,000-$125,000 + bonus
We are representing a deal team Associate position with a top private equity firm in Philadelphia.
Highlights of the Company and Position:
- A reputable private equity firm that has a successful history of investing into and building up small to middle market growth companies
- A key position that will allow you to work closely with Partners and VP’s and gain visibility into business strategies
- Provide analysis on new investment opportunities, perform research on industry practices and companies, create and evaluate financial models, and present findings to the investment committee
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business from a top school and strong GPA
- 2+ years of deal experience within private equity, investment banking or Big 4 transaction services (due diligence focus)
- Experienced in financial modeling and deal analysis, prefers experience with small to middle market deals
- Detail oriented and skilled communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.