Job Overview – Private Equity Analyst/Associate
Join our client's team as a Private Equity Analyst/Associate and embark on an exciting career in the world of finance. Whether you're an ambitious recent graduate or an experienced professional, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with seasoned industry experts, gain hands-on experience, and contribute to the growth of our client's dynamic firm.
Compensation: $75,000.00 – $125,000.00 + bonus (Commensurate on Experience)
Location: Delaware County, PA – Onsite
Responsibilities as the Private Equity Analyst/Associate include:
- Conduct financial analysis and due diligence on potential investment opportunities, including financial modeling, valuation analysis, and market research.
- Support MDs and senior team members in all aspects of deal execution, from initial screening and evaluation to negotiation and closing.
- Research and evaluate investment opportunities across various sectors and industries, identifying potential risks and opportunities for value creation.
- Assist in the management of existing portfolio companies, monitoring performance, analyzing financial results, and developing strategies for growth and optimization.
- Prepare investment memos, presentations, and reports for internal stakeholders and external partners, effectively communicating investment thesis, analysis, and recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, investors, and other stakeholders, representing the firm professionally and fostering trust and confidence in our capabilities.
Qualifications of the Private Equity Analyst/Associate include:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field. Advanced degree (MBA, CFA) is a plus.
- Preference for candidates with experience in investment banking and private equity.
- Demonstrated ability to present oneself professionally, communicate effectively, and build rapport with senior executives and clients.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proficiency in financial modeling, valuation techniques, and investment analysis.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis and reporting.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.