Title: Operations Analyst
Compensation: $75,000 – $115,000 plus bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are representing an Operations opportunity at a growing $10+ billion credit hedge fund location in Midtown, NYC.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Perform cash and position reconciliations for our managed funds and work with counterparties, prime brokers, and fund administrators to resolve breaks in a timely manner
- Review, confirm and initiate settlement for collateral calls for OTC and Clearinghouse relationships
- Resolve trade breaks and fails with the Prime Broker/Custodian.
- Confirm trade allocations for cash and derivative trades with brokers, counterparties, and Clearinghouses (DTCC and ICE)
- Confirm activity and book all repurchase agreements in Geneva
- BS degree in Finance or Economics
- 2-3 years of experience in a credit hedge fund or in banking within the Back Office or Operations
- Understanding of various investment products; ABS, CLO and structured credit assets
- Working knowledge of Advent Geneva preferred