This is a backfill for Anthony Reale whose last day is October 15th
Will update the position sells shortly
Just acquired AerCare Holdings Inc for a purchase price of $2B; one of their largest competitors which will expand their geographic footprint throughout the country
2nd quarter results for 2020 resulted in revenue of an 87% increase of the revenue of the second quarter of 2019 and revenue was 21% higher than Q1 2020 revenue
5-7 years – they want Big 4/regional
CPA needed; no exception
SEC reporting background
SOX compliance background
Advanced Excel is key here and Great Plains
120k-135k , 15% bonus
At AdaptHealth, we believe everyone deserves a comfortable and independent life with access to products and services tailored to empower patients to live their best lives — out of the hospital and in their homes. We are a full-service home medical equipment and respiratory company with operations in 35 states offering a breadth of clinically-focused products and services to help patients with daily activities of life including: sleep and respiratory therapy, mobility products, wound care, non-invasive ventilation and nutrition. With local partners and unmatched technologies, we understand the needs of different populations and geographies and can deliver quality care and efficient service for a wide-array medical conditions. The AdaptHealth family of companies includes: Ocean Home Health, Montgomery Medical Equipment, Landauer Medstar, Gould’s Discount Medical, Home Medical Express, Roberts Home Medical, Miller Medical Equipment, Young’s Medical Equipment, Verus Healthcare, Medbridge Home Medical, Pacific Pulmonary Services, Sound Oxygen Services and Bennett Medical Services.
Role and Responsibilities
The Manager, Financial Reporting is responsible for assisting in the preparation of external financial statements, compliance reporting, analysis of technical accounting matters and other ad-hoc projects. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of and remain current on new U.S. Generally Accepting Accounting Principles (GAAP) pronouncements (including the new lease standard – ASC 842) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations, as they are released, and assesses the impact to the Company. In addition, the Manager, Financial Reporting is responsible for assisting in the documentation of internal controls over the financial reporting process in connection with the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 internal control requirements.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Manages quarterly and annual financial reporting, as well as preparation and filing of financial statements in compliance with SEC and U.S. GAAP regulations.
- Understands the implications of changes to the Company’s financial statements and general ledger, and the interrelationships of various accounting and reporting systems.
- Prepares supporting schedules for financial statement disclosures by working with others in the accounting group as needed.
- Performs technical accounting and compliance research. Thoroughly researches and documents accounting principles and procedural recommendations while assisting in resolving accounting and reporting issues.
- Provides guidance and direction on accounting for business combinations and accounting for equity-based compensation.
- Assists in the implementation of accounting policies, procedures, and systems as required, and ensures internal control procedures are adequate, properly documented and regularly reviewed.
- Remains current on new GAAP pronouncements and SEC rules and regulations as they are released and continuously assesses the impact to the Company of changing accounting practices and reporting requirements, including revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. Effectively communicates those findings and impact to the Company’s senior management.
- Manages documentation of internal controls over the financial reporting process in connection with SOX 404 internal control requirements.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance existing procedures to improve control, measurement, and/or productivity.
- Assists with the Company’s financial statement audit, 401(k) plan audit, and any separate external audits of companies acquired as required by SEC rules for public registrants.
- Participates in integration of any acquisitions and assists in establishing financial reporting processes for newly acquired companies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and functions within the guidelines of HIPAA.
- Completes assigned compliance training and other educational programs as required.
- Maintains compliant with AdaptHealth’s Compliance Program
- Performs other related duties as assigned.???????
- Competency, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong financial modeling capabilities?
· Demonstrated competence in presenting complex financial information?
· Strong persuasion skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
· Mental alertness and the ability to properly treat confidential information
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or other related discipline from an accredited university
· Certified Public Account (CPA) certification required
· Five (5) years of experience in accounting and preparing of financial statements
- Hospital & Health Care