Compensation: $75,000-$100,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Multi-billion asset management firm is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join its Management Company team. This position has a great deal of growth potential within the firm and is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform month-end process.
- Follow up on all management fees and performance fees receivables.
- Review all expense reports for foreign offices.
- Provide third-party accountants data for foreign offices’ month-end close.
- Provide expense variance analysis.
- Daily management company cash management.
- Monthly review and itemize corporate card activities.
- Assist with revenue forecasting.
- Assist with expense budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for assisting in foreign offices audited financial statements, quarterly VAT filing, corporate tax payments, review of ICARA, and FCA filings.
- Assist with monthly management reporting.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in accounting required.
- Strong knowledge of applicable accounts payable, general ledger systems, financial charts, and corporate procedures required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct preferred.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong data analysis skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.