Compensation: $110,000-$125,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Institutional asset management firm is seeking an Investor Relations Associate to work as part of an entrepreneurial Client Advisory team. This individual will serve as an integral member of the client advisory team with a primary focus to support the firm’s wealth management platform partnerships and a secondary focus to assist and support other institutional long-only and/or alternative investors.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Actively carry out all investor relations and marketing support functions for Wealth Management and other associated businesses.
- Support the firm’s internal Client Advisory and Sales efforts and creating and editing presentations and fact sheets, performing competitor analysis, preparing for and following up on meetings and calls, assisting in producing monthly and quarterly commentaries and strategy talking points, interfacing with platform partners, and proactively cultivating relationships with prospective and current platform partners.
- Prepare regularly scheduled monthly and quarterly reporting, and assist with responding to ad hoc investor inquiries.
- Participate actively in the RFI and RFP process and help to develop a more streamlined, efficient, and scalable process for these questionnaires.
- Prepare competitor analysis and product reviews for senior management and marketers.
- Collaborate and work closely with the team on automation initiatives.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fixed-income investment strategies.
- Previous experience in a client service or sales assistant position for a private wealth management team is a plus.
- Ability to understand product details and clearly communicate to investors.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to perform VLOOKUP’s, if/then functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) and Clienteer a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong internal relationships with senior members of Sales, Client Advisory, Portfolio Management and Operations teams.
- Willingness to consistently work with a “roll up the sleeves can-do” attitude.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Experience streamlining processes with a focus on data governance.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.