Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Investment Operations team provides trade and operational support to over 40 different Lines of Business. We create significant value across the Firm’s investment strategies and infrastructure functions by providing data analysis, reporting, and by developing solutions to complex operational hurdles to allow the business to achieve its goals.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Maintain the entire lifecycle of products traded across all trading desks and strategies
- Working with fund administrators, prime brokers, and counterparties to perform critical reconciliations.
- Coordinate and book fundings and returns of capital on the firm’s private investment portfolio (NPLs, PE, RE).
- Work with the Investment Operations and Operations Infrastructure Development teams on various projects aimed to automate/improve current processes.
- Liaise daily with the TA’s and trading desks to assist with all ad-hoc requests, including P&L analysis, liquidity analysis, and hedge analysis.
- Document non-standard trades, allocation errors, and participation for the firm’s allocation committee. Create standard fund allocations and hedge allocations in the accounting system.
- Manage the proxy voting process via Broadridge and our PBs.
- B.S. or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field.
- Experience working with the various financial products described previously in a middle/back office capacity.
- Technical skills: MS Excel, other MS Office programs
- Useful technical skills: programming languages (Python, VBA, SQL), Visual Portfolio Manager, Bloomberg terminal.
- Familiarity with accounting concepts. Experience with SPV structures.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.