Compensation: $85,000 – $100,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing an Analyst opportunity with an Investment Management Firm in Montgomery County, PA. The company specializes in credit opportunities in middle market corporate and real estate debt. The Investment Analyst will support the senior investment team with deal execution and portfolio company analysis.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Join a successful firm specializing in credit opportunities in middle market debt
- Responsibilities include conducting due diligence, creating & maintaining financial models, and performing analysis on prospective & existing investment opportunities
- Role is open due to growth and new capital
- Opportunity to join a cohesive team comprised of smart, hard-working, and outgoing people
- Ability to work from home on Thursdays
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another quantitative discipline (Math, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- 1+ years of prior experience in investment banking, credit research, equity research, leveraged finance, and/or mergers & acquisitions
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.