Title: Financial Analyst
Salary: $65,000 – $75,000 + 5% profit sharing
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Financial Analyst opportunity with a growing pharmaceutical company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Join a successful, private equity backed pharmaceutical company experiencing organic growth through their savvy business efforts
- Position will entail a wide range of responsibilities including monthly close, financial reporting, and budgeting & forecasting
- The individual should be adept at analyzing and reporting data as well as using financial systems
- Role will provide analytical support to upper management
- Hybrid schedule (flexible arrangement)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a corporate and/or public accounting environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially data analytics
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.