Compensation: $150,000 – $180,000 + bonus
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are representing a newly created Director of SEC Reporting opportunity with a private equity backed biotechnology company based out of the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Newly created role due to new capital markets initiatives that private equity is zoning in on within the next 12 months
- A critical role to lead and formulate the whole SEC process from beginning to end
- A chance to have a substantial impact on the whole finance and accounting team while working side by side with private equity to achieve milestones
- Hybrid role with tons of visibility to the CFO and Managing Director of the PE shop
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, CPA a must
- 8+ years of Big 4 and corporate experience needed
- Strong SEC background and technical accounting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.