Location: Princeton, NJ
Reinsurance company is seeking a Director of Internal Audit associate to join its team based in Princeton, NJ. This is a hybrid position that requires a fair amount of travel for clients.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Lead the development of the initial Audit Plan.
- Manage audit prioritization and resource allocation.
- Work with global audit teams to coordinate global audit topics.
- Direct assigned teams through risk and control development of audit testing procedures.
- Independently review the work of others.
- Ensure audits meet department and industry quality expectations and milestone dates.
- Set direction based on agreement to enterprise goals and direction.
- Create change and continuous improvement within audit.
- Manage a team of professional direct reports.
- Establish financial plan for the Audit team and manages to plan.
- Develop audit committee and management reporting materials.
- Monitor changes in audit practices, regulatory requirements, and risk frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required.
- Master’s degree in business adminstration preferred.
- Audit experience in P&C insurance & reinsurance; and life reinsurance preferred.
- 10 + years of audit or relevant business experience required.
- 5 + years of experience in audit management required.
- Experience of internal audit practices.
- Experience conducting system development reviews preferred.
- CIA or CPA required.
- CPCU, CISA, or other technical certification preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.