Title: Director of Accounting
Location: Delaware County, PA
Compensation: $145,000 – $160,000 + bonus
Are you a seasoned accounting professional with a track record of leadership and the drive to make a significant impact? Atlantic Group is on the hunt for a visionary Director of Accounting, ready to supercharge our client’s dynamic team and propel their company to even greater heights of growth and success. In this role, you will report directly to our Controller and collaborate closely with the AVP of Technical Accounting. If you are looking for a position that offers the opportunity to influence and lead while maintaining a healthy work-life balance, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Director of Accounting will be a part of our client’s corporate office's transformation, with new leadership in roles such as CFO, Controller, and AVP, all appointed within the past 2-3 years.
- Position will oversee various financial functions, excluding loan accounting, including fixed assets, cash management, accounts payable, debt management, and investments.
- Role will lead a team consisting of two managers (Accounting Manager and AP Manager) and seven indirect staff members; your role involves directing the entire staff, including managers, and fostering their professional growth.
- Director of Accounting role provides a unique opportunity to influence processes and procedures, making it ideal for a forward-thinking individual who enjoys challenging the status quo.
- Hybrid office schedule – 2 days in office per month and longer term expectations of 1-2 days per week at a future date.
- 10+ years of combined accounting experience is preferred, but open to candidates with 8-9 years of relevant experience.
- Considering both corporate and public accounting backgrounds.
- CPA is a plus.
- Strong leadership and management skills are essential.
- We are looking for someone who can challenge and enhance existing processes and procedures.
- Candidates from diverse industries are encouraged to apply.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Director of Accounting criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion