$170,000 – $185,000 + bonus
Delaware County, PA
We are representing a Corporate Development Director opportunity with a global industrial-engineering organization that has been thriving financially and expanding its operations. They are located near Delaware County, PA and operating on a hybrid model.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Manage the process for evaluation, execution, and integration of corporate acquisition targets
- Responsibilities will be centered around financial modeling, negotiations, problem-solving, people management, and due diligence procedures
- There will be an increased focus on early-stage investments, so the ability to identify value and opportunity is key
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and growing organically and through mergers & acquisitions
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or a related field from an accredited school
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience with corporate M&A transactions, past venture capital interaction a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.