- This position will be responsible for various tasks across multiple middle and back office functions, including capital calls, distributions, capital account statements, financial statements, investor requests, etc.
- Review and perform investor waterfall allocations pursuant to partnership agreements; including preferred returns, GP catch ups, carried interest calculations, etc.
- Review the calculation of management fees and allocation of partnership expenses amongst investors
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual audited financial statements for various partnerships and limited liability companies
- Assist in the maintenance of the general ledgers in Investran and quarterly capital accounts for each Limited Partner
- Responsible for tracking investment performance (“IRRs”) for fund and net to Limited Partners
- Liaise directly with third parties (e.g., auditors, service providers, etc.)
- Assist with valuation of all portfolio investments on a quarterly basis pursuant to U.S. GAAP
- 7-12yrs of related experience. Public/private CPA with PE Fund Accounting experience
- Investran experience is a must. (Or heavy usage of a similar system/tech)
- Mature and polished personality.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.