$125,000 – $140,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a Controller role for a growing healthcare organization that is located in King of Prussia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position reports directly to the CFO
- Individual will ensure GAAP compliance and the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting packages
- Oversees and improves accounting procedures and internal controls
- Perform ad hoc administrative and management reporting as requested by the CFO
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 6+ years of experience in public accounting, or a combination of public and corporate accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting operations
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.