Compensation: $185,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Atlantic Group is representing an excellent Controller opportunity with a business development company. This position will be a part of a very hands on 5-person team and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, CFO. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Coordinate, prepare and analyze various monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting activities, including SEC, GAAP, and regulatory filings.
- Prepare and record accounting transactions.
- Provide financial leadership while supporting operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related.
- 8 – 15 years of financial service experience required.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.