- Completing everyday assignments (e.g., reconciliations, system maintenance, daily reports).
- Offer assistance and take part in all aspects of the CLO monthly reports process.
- Assist in closing, effective date processes and reconciling quarterly payment reports.
- Process and submit daily amendments approval.
- Compile monthly & quarterly data and participate in analysis projects provided by the CLO operations team.
- Responsible for updating any missing asset attribute on the system and following up the trustees and WSO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-5 years of experience with CLO operations.
- Knowledge of WSO and/or Black Mountain Everest systems a plus (not required).
- Basic understanding of reading and interpreting Indentures a plus (not required).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.