Comp: $275,000-$300,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a CFO opportunity with a family-owned construction company in Montgomery County. Our client has experienced increases in revenue over the last five years and is looking for someone to join their team as the steward of all financial and accounting activity for their company. The company is seeking a CFO with a heavy banking background and a history of refinancing, investment, and debt agreements.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Analyzing yearly and monthly financial results of all operations
- Managing financial correspondence, daily cash flow and covenant compliance
- Forecasting company revenue and business consolidation
- Very strong benefits package
- In office five days a week (fully onsite)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field
- CPA required and private company background is essential
- 15+ years of experience in a construction space
- Someone with management experience specifically of Controllers
- Strong communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.