If you’re a Star Communicator, we want you to join our team! The proactive and driven candidate will flourish in the role of Business Development Analyst. In this position you will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and developing open dialogue with Executives at companies that are identified as potential investment opportunities for our private equity firm.
• Collaborate on Strategy to map out target companies and conduct market research
• Design and execute outreach strategy through various channels
• Manage and drive strategic M&A opportunities for existing platform companies
• Expand our relationship network with key industry contacts
• Attend relevant conferences and networking events
• Update and manage internal tracking software (salesforce)
• 1-2 years of work experience in a related position such as sales, marketing, business development, or recruiting
• Bachelor’s Degree, with high GPA
• Fluency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.