Compensation: $120,000 – $125,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
We are representing an Assistant Controller opportunity with a prominent insurance company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- A private equity backed company that has seen significant growth in revenue and EBITDA over the past several years
- A newly created role that will have full ownership of the accounting cycle, month end close, consolidations, and heavy supervisory duties
- Opportunity to align with the Controller and CAO on improving the month end process, implementing better processes as the company continues its acquisition strategy
- Hybrid opportunity
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in public and private accounting, straight public is great too
- Insurance background preferred, but not required
- Highly motivated and quick learner
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.