- Assisting with year-end audit.
- Transition newly acquired entities from a modified cash to full GAAP (accrual) accounting, including building procedures to properly match revenue and expenses at each month-end.
- Build and maintain schedules to track prepaid assets, customer deposits and accrued liabilities.
- Working with the acquired entities’ management team, monitor AR collections at and follow-up on any slow pay accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Validate payroll entries are reported on an accrual basis, including accrued vacation and accrued payroll taxes.
- Monitor entities cash flow and project near term cash needs for the company’s CFO.
- Update the chart of accounts, as needed to conform with the company’s accounting standards.
- Review, update and document internal controls and accounting policies and procedures to be consistent with company procedures.
- Assist in migration of newly acquired entity’s record keeping from QuickBooks’s to company’s ERP system.
- Assist with building initial budget
- Assist with other integration steps, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Public Accounting and/or audit experience is preferred, but not required.
- Advanced QuickBooks experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills required
- Knowledge of accounting workflows
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities
- Ability to migrate QuickBooks to a sophisticated ERP system
- Experience developing budgets
- Experience with Financial Force Education, Experience, and Licensing
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.