$85,000 – $100,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an Accounting Manager opportunity for a publicly-traded real estate company. The Accounting Manager will have exposure to the property leadership team and will manage a team of five. The Accounting Manager must have a positive attitude, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities. This is a great opportunity for someone with an outgoing personality and is a go-getter.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Publicly-traded real estate company offering top benefits
- Company recently moved into a new office space
- Responsibilities include leading month end close, presenting property & region analysis to upper management, and reviewing billings to tenants
- Hybrid – Monday & Tuesday in office, rest of week remote
- Covid vaccination required
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a plus
- 4+ years of public and private accounting experience
- Must have management experience
- Experience with PowerBI, JDE, and Hubble is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.