Job Overview – Accounting and Finance Associate/Manager
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the U.S., specializing in critical accounting and finance projects for Fortune 1000 companies. Our client is looking to add a surplus of Accounting and Finance professionals to their team as they are rapid expanding. They offer a collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork, leadership, and professional development.
Compensation: $90,000.00 – $160,000.00 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia County, PA – Hybrid
Responsibilities as an Accounting and Finance Associate/Manager include:
- Contribute to critical accounting and finance projects, including M&As, IPOs, SEC reporting, and strategic/technical accounting work.
- Collaborate closely with clients, understanding their needs and delivering tailored solutions to complex financial challenges.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members, contributing to their professional development and growth.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations, and best practices, ensuring the application of the latest insights to client projects.
Qualifications for the Accounting and Finance Associate/Manager include:
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting, including Big 4, large regional, or next-tier accounting firms.
- 3-year CPA.
- Must have a recent public/private background.
- Must be well-rounded and possess strong interpersonal capabilities.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion