Compensation: $90,000-$120,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Asset management firm is looking to add an Accountant to join its team. This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, CFO, and focus primarily on investment accounting. This is a great opportunity for growth.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintain petty cash.
- Monthly reconciliation of purchase orders, inventory, and miscellaneous accounts.
- Perform all payroll functions.
- 2 – 4 year experience working in accounting required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- Experience working in public audit preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.