Our client, a consulting firm, located in the Philadelphia area is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team. In this new role, you will provide support in the areas to include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Activity, Time & Expense Reporting, Payroll and General Ledger. We are looking to hire immediately and this position will be a remote working position.
- Create/set up projects and customers close projects; create bill rates, pay rates (for employees), costs, enter state, date and number of hours on project; assign project codes to employees, etc.
- Works with consultants and project managers (PM), assists with project information and reports, as requested; assist PMs with budgets and project actuals.
- Handles A/R collections of past due accounts
- Processes monthly distribution of AR Aging with notes, Unbilled Aging with notes.
- Review client contracts/SOW for billing requirements.
- Invoice all clients; process intercompany invoices.
- Ensure all billable hours recorded in Unanet are invoiced.
- Monitor budget limit to ensure PO budgets are not exceeded.
- Processing payroll: set up new hires, verify tax setup and register for new states as needed, semi-monthly processing of Payroll
- Assist with creating and recording journal entries
- Assist with reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Assist with Account analysis preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- Ability to work remote on a long term basis
- Ability to be proactive, independent and provide follow up
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.