We are searching for a Staff Accountant for a growing property management organization located in Center City.
- Position reports under the Controller’s organization
- Company is growing and values their employees
- Responsibilities include month end closing, financial statement preparation & analysis, variance analysis and preparation of various reconciliations (including bank reconciliations)
- Special projects and other financial analyzes upon request from leadership
- Company is working under a hybrid remote and office model
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of corporate accounting experience, real estate industry experience is preferred
- Strong Excel and systems skills is a plus, experience real estate accounting software is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.