Highlights about the Position
- This person will assist the VP of Tax and play a significant role in critical areas such as research and planning, due diligence, acquisition structuring, transfer pricing, and special projects
- This role will concentrate on achieving the strategic objective of minimizing financial statement and cash tax burdens.
- Outstanding opportunity to help grow out the tax department for a flourishing company.
- Offers competitive compensation & benefits, as well as strong growth potential.
- Candidates must have 8+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry.
- CPA and/or MST is required.
- International Tax Planning and/or Transfer Pricing experience is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.