We are representing a Senior Tax Manager opportunity with a chemical company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- A second to none company culture
- Focusing on compliance, responsibilities include leading project teams, performing complex tax research and analysis, and providing strategic planning
- An opportunity to have a real impact on potential corporate strategies by providing tax advice
- Flexible work arrangement (in office 1-3 days/week)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Advanced Tax Degree e.g. Masters or Law Degree or L.L.M.(Tax) preferred
- 7+ years tax experience in public accounting or corporate tax environment
- CPA or Juris Doctor preferred
- Strong experience and background in U.S. international tax compliance (e.g. Earnings & Profits, Foreign Tax Credit and Subpart F income)
- Must have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and possesses strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and OneSource tax reporting software
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.