We are representing a Senior Tax Analyst opportunity with a leading global producer.
- Private equity backed large manufacturing company with extensive global operations.
- Responsibilities include tax provision and federal/state/international tax compliance and planning.
- Would work with a close-knit team and have an opportunity to rise quickly.
- Offers great benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Hybrid (3 days/week), vaccinated or weekly testing/masking.
- Bachelor’s required with concentration in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of tax experience in public (large regional or Big 4/national) or large corporate setting.
- CPA track is preferred.
- Must have tax provision domestic corporate income tax compliance experience.
- Proficient in OneSource Tax Provision and Microsoft Office suite.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.