We are representing a Senior Tax Analyst role with a prominent company in the Chester County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A global manufacturing icon with revenues of 4B with a continued vision on strategic acquisitions so an abundant amount of exposure to mergers and acquisitions
- A newly created position answering directly to the Head of Tax with high concentration in compliance, audits and planning
- A reputable and trusted company with decades of hiring top talent and advancing their careers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance; CPA/MST a plus; Big 4 combination huge plus
- 3+ years of federal, state, compliance and planning; OneSource knowledge preferred
- An energetic individual with an analytical mind, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.