We are representing a Senior Tax Accountant opportunity with a fast growing CPA firm in Montgomery County.
Highlights about the Company
- Will focus on tax services, including but not limited to: preparing tax returns (individual, trusts, partnership, and corporations), resolving technical tax issues, and conducting tax planning & independent tax research.
- Excellent, established book of business which is competitive to large national and regional firm clientele.
- Outstanding work-life balance with manageable hours even during busy season.
- Firm recognizes hard work and rewards people for making an impact versus how many hours they charge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or Economics
- Master’s degree preferred
- CPA or CPA track
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.