The Atlantic Group is representing a Senior IT Auditor opportunity with a $1B publicly-traded organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company has a presence in over 50 countries
- Newly created role due to growth
- Very minimal travel
- Support the Internal Audit Department in the completion of the annual SOX Program as well as other compliance and operational reviews
- Execute the SOX program including the performance of walkthroughs, rationalization of controls, and control testing
- Identify control gaps, articulating deficiencies in writing, communicating to control owners, and monitoring remediation/retesting
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or MIS
- 4+ years in Big 4 public accounting/auditing
- CISA, CIA, or CPA is required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- SAAS industry experience is big plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.